Are you a Country Manager looking for a great new career opportunity? A leading sports betting business is looking for you to join their team in Accra, Ghana.
This team are looking for a highly knowledgeable Country Manager who has experience of specifically building an online sports and gaming business over multi-countries.
Does this job sound like the perfect challenge you’ve been waiting for? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Country Manager in Accra, Ghana will include:
- Conduct product-focused research in sports betting to assist in high level decision making
- Analysis of market segmentation
- Source sportsbook solutions that match client preferences
- Develop conceptualisation of online and retail sportsbook products and solutions
- Propose business case to meet changing business priorities (environmental changes, market trends) and grow the business
- Financial Viability and Feasibility Study of new opportunities within online sportsbook
- Risk Analysis i.t.o impact on short term profit margins vs. long term sustainability
- Develop strategic relationships / networks developed to maximise business opportunities and capitalise on revenue
- Retail/Agent/Franchise and Resource Management
- Develop standards and guidelines with regards Online sportsbook brand requirements
- Create a strong and consistent brand identity and brand messaging for the brand
- Communicate business action plans to influence Group Executives and management of the future of sportsbook implementation
- Recognize and provide insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business within the online sportsbook environment
Qualification and Experience
Requirements for this Country Manager job in Accra, Ghana:
- 5+ years operations management experience in a sportsbook environment including online marketing experience
- Must have online gaming experience – specifically 2 years of mobile (mobile money integration, network knowledge, USSD and Web)
- Sportsbook experience in the African market
- Experience in managing Customers, Partnerships and Service Level Agreements
- Understanding of the sportsbook retail environment
- Genuine passion for marketing and extensive knowledge of sportsbook products, with a strong commitment towards ensuring the ongoing success of the sportsbook operations within a responsible gambling environment
- Extensive hours (including weekends and public holidays)
- Local travel
Closing Date: Ongoing
If you meet the above requirements for this Country Manager job in Accra, Ghana, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through today!
If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED