Everydaynewsgh presents to you the ICS Africa Limited Employment Opportunity the Youth. This Distribution Company located in Accra is in search of an Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Sort and distribute incoming mail correspondence
- Manage invoices, petty cash receipts, and work orders
- Answering incoming calls
- Booking appointments and staff meetings
- Editing and composing memos, reports, and other official documents
- Requisition processing and stock-keeping in an orderly and timely manner
- Record keeping, data management, and filing
- Perform data entry, photocopy, and scan documents
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- Creating and maintaining a database of staff with their contact details.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of diploma qualification
- Thorough knowledge of administrative and office management practices and procedures
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified candidates who are interested in the ICS Africa Limited Employment Opportunity, are encouraged to send well-drafted CVs and cover letters to email@example.com.
Application Closing Date: 3rd January, 2022.
ICS Africa Limited is a Pan African service company registered under Ghanaian laws to provide solutions that make a difference and create value for corporate profit and not-for-profit businesses and individuals in Africa through disruptive, creative, and innovative business interventions from a global perspective. We provide Events Engineering, Marketing & Communications, Management Consulting, and Personal Development Solutions and Services.
ICS Africa (Impact Concepts and Solutions Africa) is positioned to make a lasting impact by providing solutions that make a difference and creating value for corporate businesses and individuals in Africa through disruptive, creative and innovative business interventions from a global perspective.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED