ICS Africa Announces New Vacant Position. A Chief Operating Officer is needed for a Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Logistics Company in Accra.
- Overseeing the daily business and administrative operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency
- Assessing and enhancing the efficiency of internal and external operational processes
- Leading and motivating staff to achieve sales and organizational objectives
- Overseeing the recruitment process to attract the best candidates and reduce employee turnover
- Mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management
- Establish policies that improve and promote company vision and culture
- Evaluate company performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics and recommend strategies to improve results.
- Write and submit reports to the CEOs in all matters of importance
- Collaborating with management and other stakeholders to raise capital and carry out other business-expanding strategies
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- In-depth understanding of the industry and the workings of different departments of a company, including finance, sales, and Human Resources
- Knowledge of accounting, financial analysis, and data analysis
- Experience in budgeting and sales
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills and abilities
- Excellent, written, interpersonal, and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree / MBA in Business Administration or industry-relevant equivalent
- Proven experience in a senior executive role
- Ability to travel throughout the territory with overnight travel required
HOW TO APPLY – ICS Africa Announces New Vacant Position
Qualified persons should send professional CVs to email@example.com.
Application Closing Date: Thursday, January 13, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED