I.T Jobs Available, September 2021.
A leading provider of IT Infrastructure service solutions for medium and large scale private and public institutions is seeking for suitable candidates for the following positions:
DUTY STATION: GREATER ACCRA
OVERALL IT JOBs PURPOSE: The job holder’s principal purpose is to Lead the company’s
Service Delivery Team and to ensure efficient management and prompt response to service Tickets. The job requires the job holder to oversee the efficient management, administration and reporting aspects of the company’s IT Service Management (ITSM) software for service delivery.
This will require the job holder to critically monitor service delivery costs and manage the resolution time of service engineers. In addition, the job holder will be involved in Business development for our Managed Services portfolio.
To succeed the job holder must have gained over 5 years working experience in an IT service delivery environment and be able to evaluate customer complaints and work with the Technical Team to for best possible solution.
IT Jobs Key Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for deploying a team of service engineers to attend to customer complaints and to keep the Technical Lead informed of such developments.
- To provide leadership and manage the company’s Service Level Agreements with Clients
- To assess the company’s, service delivery platform for the efficient delivery and management of Service to Clients.
- To periodically conduct customer satisfaction surveys on completed assignments and analyze the key findings.
- Efficiently Manage IT Service Tickets and Projects in a timely manner
- To communicate with customers and keep them fully abreast of Service tickets.
- To periodically conduct analysis of key service performance metrics and report key findings and trends to Senior Management
- To hold periodic meetings with the service engineers to develop and maintain a knowledge Database of Key Solutions.
Qualities and Skills Required Essential
- 3-5 years in service delivery (experience in the IT Industry)
- Minimum First Degree from a reputable University
- Project Management Certificate will be an added advantage
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Experienced Service Management professional
- Qualified and experienced Project Management professional (PMP, Prince II)
- ITIL Qualified
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
NB: All candidates will be required to write and pass an aptitude test
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com
By close of business 9th October 2021
Indicate the interested position as the subject of the email.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED