Human Resources Officer At Kwaduya Ghana.
Kwaduya is an African based company. It has been founded with the belief to practice organic farming and recycle food waste. Located in west Africa, Berekum (GHANA), the company is a processing plant of agricultural products. Its main objective is to counter the food waste in Ghana and develop a manufactured activity in the Brong Ahafo Region.
The Human resources officer at Kwaduya will be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers. He/ She will handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. He /She will plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
The specific responsibilities and tasks will be the following:
· Implement HR systems and initiatives.
· Implement policies and procedures.
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, and managing the hiring process.
· Administer payroll and maintaining employee records.
· Assist in performance management processes.
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
· Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
· Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents.
· Higher National Diploma (HND) in Human Resources
· Three years of experience in the field
· Preferably females
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Strong work ethics.
· Good time management skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Public speaking and presentation.
· Morale boosting.
The company offers:
Working tools: mobile phone, laptop
Ability to grow within the organization and the structure of the group
Accommodations are in charge of the selected applicant
Preferences for local people (Berekum, Sunyani)
Salary: 1500 cedis/month
Send your CV and application letter to:
Deadline for Submission: October, 1st 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED