A Human Resources Business Partner C is needed for employment at First National Bank (FNB). Kindly read the job description below and associated qualifications to understand the nature of the job.
To provide strategic partnership to the line by assessing business realities, offering solutions, and advising on people investments that deliver performance.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant B Degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology
- Minimum 3 years HR experience Knowledge of relevant Labour Legislation and Codes of Best Practice
- Sound practical knowledge of HR principles, processes, and practices
- Proven track record of partnering with line management on all relevant aspects pertaining to HR Management
Human Resources Business Partner C – HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: December 20, 2021.
We are a leading sub-Saharan African Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) with an extensive deal footprint across multiple sectors, industries and geographies. Our deals range from the funding of key infrastructure and resource finance projects to mergers and acquisitions, ITC projects, mining, oil and gas, retail, telecoms and renewable energy developments.
We offer the full spectrum of advisory, funding, trading, cash management, markets solutions, transactional and corporate banking and principal investing banking solutions across multiple industry sectors and jurisdictions. Our tailor-made funding solutions are guided by rich sector insights and analytics, delivered through world-class technology.
With a considerable underwriting capacity due to our ability to trade off the balance sheet of the FirstRand Group, we are able to partner with our clients to offer the full range of CIB services.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED