A reputable company wishes to recruit a HR Manager. Kindly read the details below to understand the nature and demands of the job.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to guide manpower planning to ensure appropriate staffing and optimum human resource utilisation.
- Lead and support the development implementation and communication of HR policies and procedures across all areas of the organisation including improving performance, employee relations, maximizing attendance
- Ensure the organization complies with all HR related legal requirements and government reporting regulation
- Establish and maintain efficient records management systems
- Liaise wit Finance to ensure effective compensation and benefits administration
- Prepare and control departmental budget within approved limits to enable the company achieve its financial targets
- Implement strategies to create and promote a culture of continuous improvement in productivity and quality of service to customers
- Leads succession planning for effective and efficient manpower management as well as creating a pool of potential successors for respective key roles
- Develop and implement a robust staff performance management system to effectively manage performance to establish a high-performance culture
- Develops and implements a comprehensive training and development continuous development and growth of all categories of staff
- Leads internal and external communication of the organisation
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional experience in similar role.
- Experience in dealing with trade unions will be a plus
- First Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
- Membership of a professional body (CIPD, IHRMP, SHRM, SPHR)
- A sound understanding of Ghanaian Labour Laws
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems programme to ensure
HOW TO APPLY (HR Manager)
Qualified applicants should send their cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: subject of email should be the role you are applying for.
Application Closing Date: 31st January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED