Head Technical (Cutter Suction) at Dredge Masters Limited.
DML is a market leader in dredging and has a sizable presence in Marine and Civil Construction. Dredging services cover urban dredging and environmental dredging, dredging of dams, rivers and lagoons, maintenance dredging of ports and harbors. Marine construction activities involve beach nourishments, coastal defense and coastal protection measures. Company is also active in urban drainage and drain construction.
Dredge Masters Limited (DML) is an ISO certified company with certification in Quality ISO 9001:2015, occupational health and safety ISO 45001:2018 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 standards from Bureau Veritas.
DML is known for quality and high operational excellence and adheres to sustainable development goals (SDG’s)
DML is currently looking for a Head of Technical (Cutter Suction) to provide technical direction and its application on business decisions and execution of specific projects and create forecasts predicting future growth with a good verbal and written communication skills.
REPORTS TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
HEAD TECHNICAL (CUTTER SUCTION)
- Technical and Administrative Head of Workshop and Repair and Maintenance of Dredgers and earthmoving Equipment.
- Support role in Inventory Management, Procurement and Operations
- Technical planning and advice to Management
- Cost control and Budget formulation function as applicable.
- Technical Advisory to Operations and other Functional Groups.
- Technical Advisory role to Management as and when required/solicited.
- BE (Mechanical) or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years working experience as Technical Head of Cutter Suction Dredgers Repair Workshop/Repair and Maintenance Units and 12 years for experience for Higher Diploma holder.
- Additional advantage in related field
- Minimum 10 Yrs Experience as Technical Head of Cutter Suction Dredgers Repair workshop/ Repair and Maintenance Units for BE ( Mechanical) and 12 Years for Higher Diploma Holder in reputed Dredging Company(ies).
- Experience in trailer suction repair and Maintenance is desirable.
- Knowledge of specialized software’s for Repair and Maintenance and inventory Management for Dredgers
- Experience in Dry- Docking, Dry– Dock Repairs and afloat Repair and Maintenance.
- At least 05 years of Experience on board – Cutter/ Trailer Suction Dredgers.
- Good leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Verbal and Written in English as per Engineering and Marine Practices.
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address on or before September 26, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED