Here is a job vacancy for Head, MML Technology & Information at MTN Ghana. The company is looking for interested and committed persons for the above stated position. Kindly check below for full details about the job and how to apply.
The role is responsible for leading the technology strategy and roadmap for MML.
• This includes leadership for designing, developing, implementing, integrating, testing, qualifying, security and privacy standards.
• Oversight for the deployment, performance, and usage of Information Technology (IT) assets, infrastructure & systems.
• Evolving Fintech Industry
• Multi regulated and multidimensional stakeholder management
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized
• Partnerships and platform business concepts at the core of business ambition
• Ecosystem bridge between the “BI environment”, internal/external developers and MML.
• Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams
• Agile ways of working
• Develop technical aspects of MML’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals. This includes but not limited to technology strategy, related budgets, direction, structure, frameworks, models, plans and roadmaps.
• Discover and implement new technologies including blockchain technology that yield competitive advantage and technology profitably.
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
• Monitor KPIs and MML’s IT budgets to assess technological performance.
• Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and stakeholder (Internal & External).
• Develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize business operations, manage the installation and configuration of software solutions, resolve software deployment and integration errors and document processes.
• Perform routine maintenance and monitoring of performance metrics.
• Lead the creation of blueprints and architecture for system development, modification, or integration (esp., to accommodate local instances), and provide support to Group FinCo in architecture review, when required
• Lead the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and updates to local instances of the customer, product & delivery platforms across MML products.
• Manage MML’s IT incidents and where required, resolve escalated technical / system issues with full accountability.
• Lead and drive all testing and releases required and ensure change management initiatives are undertaken for large scale transformations.
• Responsible for third party service SLA compliance and performance management.
• Inculcate ‘data centricity’ ensuring that all critical data such as that of customers, is stored, managed, and accessed as per best practice standards and data integrity is maintained.
• Monitor compliance with policies related to sharing of data with external parties (including Group FinCo) as per local data governance and privacy policies.
• Lead Information Security initiatives, projects, and practices for MML.
• Identify, mitigate manage role scope related risks.
• Lead and manage the MML Technology team and matrix reporting team. This includes capacity building, best practices, reporting, transformations, risk mitigation and management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
• Relevant training & certifications. Project Management a plus.
• Post Graduate qualification in Business/Technology a plus.
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience in a similar role with at least 5 years with a managerial scope
• Experience in fintech, banking or financial services industry a plus.
• Experience with emerging technology including blockchain technology
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good exposure to emerging markets
Professional/ Technical competencies
• Fintech and block chain technology
• IT & Platform Strategy, IT, Data & security architecture, and standards, Asset & Infrastructure maintenance, Testing & QA
• Release & Change Management
• API Integration
• Vendor Management
• OSS/ BSS application portfolio management, Enterprise IT operations & Service delivery
• Cybersecurity Technology
• Information Assurance
• Risk Management, Governance, Compliance & Audit
• Application Security, Threat/ Vulnerability Assessment Management, Data Leak Prevention, Data Encryption Technology
• Commercial & Financial acumen
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
• Skill in Resource Management
• Demonstrated track record as a relationship builder.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships across a global organization and with the investor and analyst communities
• Proven ability to provide credible, actionable advice and counsel to senior leaders
• Credibility and gravitas, both with external and internal stakeholders.
How To Apply For The Head, MML Technology & Information at MTN Ghana
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-MML-ADTRACK16 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 11 July, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Manager, AML & Fraud at MTN Ghana
- Data Analyst at MTN Ghana
- Absa Bank Opens For Job Applications
- Exciting Job Offer At MainOne
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED