Happy Milk Ghana Job Opening. The company is looking to hire a hardworking and efficient Human Resources Administrator.
The Hospital Administrator will plan, direct and coordinate medicine and health services in the hospital.
See Also: Massive: Over 300 Job Vacancies At Melcom
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other staff.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services including human resource administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Establish objectives and evaluative or operational criteria for managed departments.
- Conducts and administers fiscal operations including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting. Reviews and analyzes facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Maintains communication among, directors, medical staff, and department heads by attending meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Directs or conducts recruitment, hiring and training of staff. Establishes work schedules and assignments for staff according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintains awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Monitors the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assesses the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Manages changes in integrated health care delivery systems such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care. Develops and maintains computerized record management systems to store and process data such as staff activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Inspects facilities and recommends building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Consults with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, responds to community needs, enhances public relations, coordinates activities and plans, and promotes health programs.
- Strong management and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the health care environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with senior level leadership.
- Ability to define priorities and to assign resources in pursuit of short- and long-term goals.
You May Also Like:
- ConsenSys Calls For Job Applications
- Qatar Airways FIFA World Cup Jobs 2022
- Massive Job Recruitment At FHI360
- Latest Job Posting At Air Liquide
How To Apply For The Happy Milk Ghana Job Opening
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED