Happy Milk Ghana Advertises New Job Vacancy
Job Title: Account Officer
Accounts duties will include but not limited to the following;
Expected to update and maintain the QuickBooks Accounting software on the following:
- Total Revenue accruing from operations for Cash Sales (mostly from “Walk-in” Customers/ Patients) and Credit Sales invoices from Credit Customers.
- Payments of all credit sales from Customers as well as to payments made to Creditors.
- All petty cash transactions as well as billed operational expenses.
- Bank Transactions and Reconciliation Statement.
- Input Saleable inventory items and non-saleable inventory Items
- Input the following transactions:
- Payroll Accounting Entries
- Employee Loans and Advances
- Consultants Fees, Locum and withholding Taxes thereof
- Register and Schedule for Plant, Property & Equipment (PPE)
- Corporate Taxes and the respective Tax Credit Certificates
- You are expected to prepare monthly and quarterly Financial Reports and daily updates for management to aid decision making.
- You are expected to assist in Cash Counts, Banking and the payment of statutory debts, managing utilities and payment of bills.
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO and Management.
APPLICATION PROCESS (Happy Milk Ghana Advertises New Job Vacancy)
Closing Date: Open
Happy Milk was born out of a desire to provide you and your family with fresh, lip-smacking and wholesome milk. Our milk is produced by happy unconfined cows, fed on organically grown fodder, using state-of-the-art German technology that ensures zero contamination or adulteration.
Our Happy cows feed on home-grown organic fodder. Silage & rich mix of proteins & other concentrates ensures the highest quality of milk & super healthy cows.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED