Suitable applicants are needed to fill the position of a motion Graphic Designer at Zuberi.
Zuberi is an on-demand employee employee payments platform. We’ve built an interest free mobile alternative to digital loans for employees and a marketplace which instantly improves the experience people have with money.
Salaried employees have the opportunity to access their salary on a daily basis rather than wait for the month end.
The platform is available to contracted companies who value their employees and want to increase wellbeing within the workplace.
Zuberi is currently in private beta (testing the product privately before launching it to the public).
We’re on a mission to increase financial wellness in Africa and provide an alternative to traditional micro-credit loans which we believe have a high chance of putting people in a cycle of debt.
The way we fulfil our mission is simple – OUR PEOPLE. We’re building a culture of excellence, honesty and a drive to see other people happy.
Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower Africa’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
About the role (Graphic Designer needed at Zuberi)
We are currently hiring a Motion Graphics Designer who will work closely with the marketing team and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high quality video content that reflect branding priorities.
As part of our creative team, you would be required to create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media.
You will work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives. Thus, a creative and collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
Requirements & Qualifications
- Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Organised and can prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- A strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
The type of person we’re looking out for
- Ability to study potential and existing product features
- Ability to provide a creative approach to how we communicate the value and usability we offer to our customers.
How To Apply (Graphic designer needed at Zuberi)
Candidates Interested should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 01 December, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED