A Graphic Designer (Internship) is needed at CDD-Ghana. The position holder will be required to provide skilled communication support to the team. Also, S/He will support the day-to-day running of the Unit and help colleagues across the wider team deliver essential knowledge, products, and other communication materials.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Graphic Design or related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Canva, and Illustrator
- Ability to create engaging content /design concepts by studying/interpreting/breaking down relevant information and materials
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Candidate must have great Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
- KiDi wins big at VGMA23
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At Newmont Mining Corporation
- I Was Not Given Certain Roles Because of my Physique – Roselyn Ngissah
- How To Avoid Paying E Levy Charges in Ghana 2022
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics and Electrical Installation) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
How to Apply for Graphic Designer (Internship) at CDD-Ghana
And also, Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED