Here is the Golden Star Limited Latest Job Recruitment. The company is currently looking to hire a Bilingual Secretary.
The incumbent will provide bilingual secretarial services and administrative support to the Board of Golden Star, and the general workforce.
The role accountabilities are stated below:
- Interpret discussions at meetings, workshops, field visits and during other engagements from Chinese to English and vice versa;
- Translate management reports and documents in both written and oral from English to Chinese and vice versa;
- Manage and maintain executive itinerary by scheduling appointments and meetings, receiving and welcoming visitors, making follow-ups on correspondences and organize required logistics;
- Assist with public relations activities and other programmes requiring interpretation and translation;
- Coordinate camp supplies and assist with other administrative and welfare services for Chinese and other foreign nationals
- Support and facilitate completion of management reports in the appropriate language;
- Take minutes of meetings where required.
- Perform any other related duties which may be assigned from time to time by the employee’s leader.
- Must have minimum of HND/Diploma in Translation or University degree in Linguistics or Languages (Chinese (a must), English, French and other foreign languages);
- Must have good working experience in translation and interpretation as well as related administrative services in an organization with culturally diverse background;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese. French and other languages will be added advantage;
- Fluent in oral and written expressions in English, Chinese. French and additional international language will be an added advantage:
- Ability to work under pressure and be dependable for results;
- Excellent work ethics,
- Adoptive and problem-solving skills to carry out tasks associated with the position
- Ability to manage own time effectively and that of others in relation to role’s accountabilities;
- Ability to recognize preconceived notions and stereotypical views of people and able to adopt inclusive and culturally appropriate behaviors;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks within set deadlines;
- Strong sense of urgency as well as a high level of confidentiality,
- Computer skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications, inter/intranet, email and social media;
- Ability to use interpretation and translation tools to organise meetings via zoom and other similar international meeting platforms;
How to Apply For The Golden Star Limited Latest Job Recruitment
Submit applications to email@example.com or the address below,:
HR & ADMINISTRATION SUPERINTENDENT
GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED
P. O. Box 16075, KIA,
Closing Date: 10th October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED