Golden Africa Ghana Job Recruitment
Golden Africa Ghana is looking to recruit an active and responsible Maintenance Manager.
To ensure and keep all equipment and machinery are reliable and available all the time
- Strengthen the employer-employee relationship.
- Formulate workforce strategy and determine the functional processes necessary to meet organizational goals.
- Plan and do prevent maintenance for all the line, equipment and machines (daily, weekly, monthly and annually)
- Implementation of the necessary maintenance for all the equipment and machines based on the supplier manual and suitable maintenance plan/program.
- Follow up and schedule the regular prevent maintenance.
- Document and archive the maintenance work and spare part
- Ensure that the equipment and machines are on good condition.
- Follow up and plan for equipment and machines spare parts and their specification.
- Test and calibrate the equipment and machines that need to be.
- Lead, Evaluate and train the maintenance team
- Prepare safety procedure for machines and equipment as per the safety instructions in the supplier manual and safety system.
- Investigate the root cause of the breakdown of the equipment and machines, and take the corrective and prevent action.
- Analyze the breakdown of the equipment and machines, and make required action plan
- Prepare the annual budget for the spare part and consumable parts
- Execute all work and instruction give to him from the production manager.
- BSc degree in electrical/mechanical engineering
- More than 3 years experience in industrial maintenance.
Location: Tema, Freezones Enclave
APPLICATION PROCESS (Golden Africa Ghana Job Recruitment)
All CV’s sent should reference Job card number. (Job Card: GASJO7)
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 29th October, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED