There is a job vacancy for the position of Global Project Lead R2R at World Vision. Record to Report (R2R) Project Lead will be responsible for handling R2R ongoing projects such as process migration and standardization.
He/She will be working closely with different team members and customers to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines and schedules are on-track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of the said plans. He/she will also serve as an additional subject matter expert (SME) while championing to create a culture of continuous improvements for Record to Report.
See Also: Job Recruitment At BBC Industrials
Project Management/Service Delivery
- Act as the Transition lead for the smooth migration of work processes from different WV Offices to Shared Services
- Lead small to medium size projects for the Record-to-Report (R2R) function. Lead or contribute to the successful planning, finalization of scope, overall implementation and stabilization of the project
- Responsible for the fulfilment of the deliverables and timeline, with appropriate quality and documentation
- Engage resources throughout the R2R Shared Services team to keep the project on track and manage deliverables
- Provide direction with action plan to the R2R global managers and the staff assigned for knowledge transfer
- Identify, evaluate, and escalate risks; and find appropriate mitigation actions. Manage risks and resolve issues in a proactive manner.
- Work with R2R Global Managers for standardization and improvement of R2R processes globally.
- Utilize Six Sigma / LEAN methodology to define, measure, analyse, improve and control / maintain improved Record to Report processes
- Contribute and/or lead implementation of quality / continuous improvement initiatives in R2R
- Initiate and maintain a portfolio of continuous improvement initiatives and provides ongoing coaching and guidance to R2R Global Managers and their staff
- Support and guide colleagues who are aiming to becoming lean six sigma certified
- Prior experience as Project or Transition Lead, preferably more than 3-5 years proven experience in project management
- Good operational know how of general accounting processes and other workstreams such as Procure to Pay
- Leadership and coordination capabilities, organized and structured
- Good analytical, conceptual and strategic skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English both spoken and written
- Strong MS Office application skills
- Bachelor´s degree with a major in accounting, finance, project management, business administration or equivalent
- Six Sigma certification preferred (yellow or green belt) or working to get one Project Management Professional (PMP) or certified accountant is a plus
- Manage stakeholders in regional and global environments with extensive experience working in a non-profit organization
- Experience working within a Shared Services environment, preferable
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities to meet deadlines
- WARC Group Job Employment Opportunity
- New Job Recruitment At SNV
- Pacific International Lines Limited Job Vacancy
- Ghana’s inflation is more locally driven
How To Apply For Global Project Lead R2R
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED