GIZ Ghana is a public-benefit federal enterprise. We work on behalf of the German Government and support many public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy, and the environment, and peace and security.
GIZ Domestic Revenue Mobilization jobs for Interns 2022
ABOUT THE JOB BY GIZ Ghana
The Domestic Revenue Mobilisation Component supports reforms to strengthen institutional processes and human resource capacities for revenue management at the national level. Other institutions supported are the Ministry of Finance and the Ghana Revenue Authority.
The intern will be part of the Domestic Revenue Mobilization (DRM) Component of the Governance for Inclusive Development (GovID) Programme.
The job will entail working with national institutions like the Ministry of Finance and the Ghana Revenue Authority with the objective of supporting these national institutions to raise sustainable levels of revenues to strengthen public financial management that is geared towards inclusive development.
- Students currently enrolled in a Master’s Programme or having finished their Bachelor’s degree in the field of Public Administration, Economics, Development Studies, or related fields less than six months ago by the start of the internship may apply.
- Foundational knowledge and strong interest in Public Financial Management, Budgeting, Decentralisation, Public Service Delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Motivated team player with an organized, systematic, proactive, detail- and goal-oriented work approach Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in international cooperation.
- Use of Microsoft Suites
HOW TO APPLY (GIZ Domestic Revenue Mobilization jobs for Interns 2022)
Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider the application unsuccessful.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The closing date for submission of the application is January 28, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED