New Career Opening 2022 at GIRSAL LTD. to all persons interested. GIRSAL Ltd is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of: Deputy Chief Executive Officer – Agriculture Risk, Monitoring & Compliance.
• The successful candidate will support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the overall direction and management of all aspects of GIRSAL’s operations including its programmes, products, and services as well as all aspects of its fiduciary, financial and operating performance in pursuit of the Company’s strategic objectives.
• The Deputy CEO will work closely with the CEO and Deputy CEO (Technical Assistance & Agribusiness) to create the management practices that enable a high-performing and effective executive team.
The Deputy CEO – Agriculture Risk, Monitoring & Compliance reports directly to the CEO.
Other key expectations include:
• Responsible for Agriculture Risk, Monitoring and Compliance
• Assist the CEO to align the full GIRSAL team around the company’s strategic objectives, ensuring that all the Company’s efforts are delivering consistently on these objectives in a tangible, efficient and effective manner.
• Assist the CEO in driving the development, refinement, and implementation of the Company’s business strategy.
• Assist CEO to develop a philosophy of management and corporate culture that fosters and promotes cooperation, teamwork, commitment, efficiency, ethical practices, and individual integrity leading to high productivity throughout GIRSAL while maintaining social responsibility.
• Supports the CEO in the administration of the Company and contributes to the development of an appropriate organizational framework to support the Bank’s business strategy.
• Undertake such additional duties as assigned by the CEO
Competences and Qualifications
• A solid academic record is essential, ideally post-graduate qualifications of a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Agriculture Science, Agribusiness, Business Administration, Economics, or related discipline with key experience in agricultural financing, technical and risk assessment of agricultural projects.
- Jiji Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Mim Cashew & Agricultural Products Ltd Job Vacancy
- Johnson & Johnson New Job Advertisement
- Max24 Gh Advertises New Job Vacancy
Qualification Required & Experience
Other key expectations include:
• A minimum of 5 years of senior executive experience in the Agriculture and Agribusiness eco-system with an exceptionally good understanding and extensive knowledge of the agricultural sector in Ghana.
• An outstanding record of achievement demonstrated through business results and initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and develop a high-performance culture in organisations.
• Proven ability to develop and execute enterprise-wide initiatives and achieve profitable and sustainable growth.
• Knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements affecting business decisions.
• Ability to understand market trends and the external environment in the agricultural space
• Possesses the ability to influence others through the appropriate combination of stature, conviction, enthusiasm, engagement, empathy, and logic when presenting opportunities, problems, and recommendations.
• Highest level of integrity and ethics.
GIRSAL New Career Opening 2022: How To Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 22 September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED