Ghana Trek Urgent Recruitment January 2022. Ghana Trek is a product of Travel Trails Ltd, a social enterprise that is striving to bridge the gap that lies in marketing the beautiful West African country –Ghana to the rest of the world.
At Ghana Trek, We are Diverse! We are doing so by providing bilingual (English – French) travel services and resources to match up the interests of our consumers and the other 65% French-speaking West African neighbors.
We are Sustainable and Eco-Friendly! We also pride ourselves in finding a balance to replenish and contribute to growing our natural resources, our communities, and our culture by being Sustainable and Eco-Friendly.
Ghana Trek is the silver-lining leading travel enthusiasts and anyone in need of a break, to the foundations of the entire black race –Ghana. In today’s world, we believe that everyone needs to experience Ghana to relearn what the black culture means; and heal ourselves from the tendency that lies within simply not knowing. We want to use art, fun, and tourism to show how to earn our place in impacting change.
We are looking for a young vibrant Curatorial Assistant to join us on our Internship Programme.
- Bilingual (English -French)
- Social Media Management
- Strong Administration, Media, and Communications
- Resident of Accra
- Open to flexible working hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Intern shall work as a Curatorial Assistant. The duties of the Intern for the Company shall include but not limited to the following:
- Handling company communication; through the mail, social media pages/ accounts, cold calling, in-person handling, etc.
- Running social media campaigns and publicity
- Assisting Company Directors during strategy sessions
- Coordination logistics needs for and during tours
- Monitoring and Evaluation of curated tours and retreats
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- The weekly working hours are estimated to be 30 hours including a 1-hour daily lunch break. The working hours are placed on the following days between 9am and 5 pm.
- The Intern engages to work on weekends and during some holidays and festive seasons when the work demands so.
Compensation (Ghana Trek Urgent Recruitment January 2022)
- The Parties agree this is an unpaid internship in that Intern will not be financially compensated for the duties performed at Company. The Intern agrees that they are gaining valuable knowledge, education, experience, and training in the Company’s industry as consideration for their duties and responsibilities.
- The Company may, however, upon the end of the Intern’s contract, give out a monetary gift in appreciation of their services to the Company.
- The Intern may be entitled to free meals and free tours during trips with clients (visitors).
January 17th – March 17th, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY (Ghana Trek Urgent Recruitment January 2022)
Send Cover Letter & C.V. to email@example.com
Deadline: January 12th, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED