POSITION: GEODETIC/GOEMATIC ENGINEERS (SURVEYORS)
- Job holder to be responsible for specific technical roles in chosen profession on Mining and Civils Project sites across Ghana.
- Will ensure that production targets and projects operations are handled on schedule.
- Will be required to co-ordinate and control the activities of site staff and maintain safety and quality standards for the project.
- Required to submit periodic (Daily, Weekly & Monthly) reports.
- Must have at least 5 years proven experience in specific chosen profession relating to work on mining construction projects
- Professional certification in chosen area of expertise is added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and standard guidelines
- Must have track record of good leadership skills and be able to drive production on schedule
- Ability to communicate and report effectively using appropriate ICT channels
- Ability to speak and write in French is added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should kindly forward CVs and evidence of qualification to email address at The Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for all applications is 2 Weeks from date of this advert. That is 28th May 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED