General Labourers at Evangelical Presbyterian Church
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Ghana is looking for dynamic, well-organized, qualified result-oriented and Practicing Christians General Labourers
General Labourers Responsibilities
- To take up manual labour tasks and support operations at the Church Headquarters.
- To weed, collect trash, debris and other waste to keep the Headquarters environment clean and safe.
- Should be able to handle power tools and equipment
- Follow instructions from the Estate Officer to perform tasks
- Should be able to meet the physical demands of the job
Required Skills or Experience
Senior High School Certificate
APPLICATION PROCESS (General Labourers at Evangelical Presbyterian Church)
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit their applications with copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
THE AG. DIRECTOR, ADMIN/HRM,
E. P. CHURCH, GHANA,
P. O. BOX HP 18,
The closing date is 22nd October, 2021.
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Ghana is a mainline Protestant Christian denomination in Ghana. It is popularly referred to as the “EP Church”. It has strong roots in the Evangelical and Reformed traditions. The denomination’s Presbyterian sister church is the Presbyterian Church of Ghana.
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church Ghana was founded by German missionaries on 14 November 1847 in Peki. These missionaries from the North German Mission Society (Norddeutsche Mission, Bremen), together with the Basel Mission in 1847, started work among the Ewe people in what is now the Volta Region of Ghana. By the beginning of World War I, they had established two mission stations in the British colony of the Gold Coast and seven in the German territory of Togoland. The first of the mission stations was (Mission-Tove) in present-day Togo.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED