Rhema Energy is a bulk oil distribution company (BDC) operating within the downstream sector of Ghana’s oil and gas industry.
There is a Fresh Job Advertisement At Rhema Energy.
This oil company is hiring a Business Development Officer whose immediate supervisory will be the General Manager.
They are looking for a goal-oriented and enterprising business development officer to join our team. The purpose of the role is to grow our client portfolios and expand our market reach by ensuring performance targets are
consistently achieved in line with Rhema Energy’s business strategy, and in line with our values and culture.
He/she engages directly with clients and provides efficient service
delivery that meet their needs.
See Also: Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At British Council
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts.
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process.
- Prospect for and finalise agreements with OMCs.
- Ensure compliance with terms in all contractual agreements with clients.
- Ensure timely collection of payments from for cash and credit sales.
- Gather market intelligence on business environment and generate plans to acquire new markets based on consultation with management.
- Build relationships and network with parties to facilitate the achievement of the organization’s sales and marketing strategy.
- Implement effective customer relationship management tools to ensure customers are consistently engaged and their needs met.
- Generate weekly business development report to line manager and address gaps.
- Ensure sale of PMS, RFO, AGO, LPG and Premix fuel within agreed window.
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing) is an added advantage.
- Should have IMA qualification or related professional qualification.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
Skills and Knowledge
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Tools Suite
- The ability to form and sustain relationships with key clients, regulators and industry stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills, with ability to juggle multiple demands.
- Should be tactful and must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Candidate must have a flair for sales, networking and strategy development.
- New Job Post At First National Bank
- Job Advertisement At Oduma Solutions Limited
- List of all Banks and their Ghana Card Linking Portals
How To Apply For The Fresh Job Advertisement At Rhema Energy
All interested candidates with the requisite qualifications, skills and technical competencies should submit their applications, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the recruitment team through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 6th July, 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within two weeks after deadline for submission of application as stated above.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED