Crystal Importation Ghana is looking for a Forensic Accountant to audit our financial records for discrepancies and inaccuracies.
Forensic Accountant Job Summary
- Your main responsibilities include performing forensic research on, and analysis of, our company’s financial data to identify potential fraud and/or business revenue loss.
- To be successful in this role, you should combine keen investigative skills with knowledge of accounting procedures.
- You should also be able to organize financial evidence into detailed reports that will be helpful to attorneys and law officials.
- Ultimately, you should develop risk reduction and fraud prevention procedures to ensure accurate financial management for our company.
Forensic Accountant Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
- Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
- The ability to handle confidential information
How To Apply for the Forensic Accountant at Crystal Importation Ghana
Closing Date: 25 November, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED