FLSmidth Invites Job Applications from Ghanaian applicants. We are looking to hire a Field Service Engineer.
Kindly read the Job description below to understand the nature of the Job and associated qualifications.
As Field Service Engineer (FSE), you will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment, provide technical support.
You will play a key role in establishing and maintaining proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required. The job is based in Accra, Ghana. However the position is also opened to candidates based outside of Ghana with less travel restrictions.
You can look forward to joining the Flsmidth West Africa Service department. We are a young and fast-growing department responsible for the daily service of the mechanical equipment across various locations in West Africa. You will work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all customer accounts within assigned area.
- Perform troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment such as Minerals Processing- i.e Mills, Crusher, Flotation, Pumps, Filtration, Conveyors, Gearboxes
- Complete preventative maintenance and field modifications.
- Order and manage repair parts cycle times
- Maintain customer service logs and internal service records on an ongoing basis
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up
- Communicate with the global service team to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible
- Comply with all health and human services, environmental health and safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, or similar discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ field service work experience in mining or heavy engineering industry.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of English, written & spoken
- French language will be an added advantage but not an essential requirement.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven record of being reliable and accountable.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Build a better world
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth.
It is a big responsibility and we are committed to driving productivity while minimising environmental impact.
To achieve this, your skills, your curiosity, and your drive for change are important. Together, we create a collaborative, safe and supportive environment in which to discover ways to build a better future.
HOW TO APPLY – FLSmidth Invites Job Applications
Application Closing Date: January 6th , 2022.
Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. R12150 ready at hand when you contact us.
As an equal opportunity employer, FLSmidth embraces diversity and equality by promoting an environment of inclusion. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply – the more diverse our employees are, the stronger our team is.
As a leader in the cement and mining industries, we have taken on the responsibility of developing sustainable solutions.
We have an ambition to engineer the zero-emissions cement plant and the zero emissions mining process by 2030. And your know-how and innovative mindset will take us from idea to action. In this journey, we see digitalization as the enabler towards zero emissions.
Express your passion for digitalization and innovation and together, we will discover the sustainable solutions of tomorrow. FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of approx. EUR 2.7 bn. We are the world’s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industries.
To maintain our market-leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our 11,900 employees worldwide. For further information on FLSmidth business and services, visit www.flsmidth.com.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED