JOB VACANCY FOR SALES SUPPORT OFFICER
Our client, one of the leading automobile companies in Ghana is seeking to employ for the following position as Sales Support Officer
• To coordinate and provide sales support to customers by working with Distributors in West African countries.
• Engage in regular outdoor sales and marketing activities in West African countries
• Provide insights and take the necessary action to increase brand awareness.
• Conduct market research projects (data collection, feedback etc.)
• Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
• Communicate with distributors and dealers in West Africa countries and solve problems as necessary
• Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
• Meets with Distributors and Dealers to make sure that sales people are doing their job correctly
• Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team
• Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
• Arrange appointments with clients and sales team
• Responding to customers emails, texts, and phone calls
• Update all contact information for clients
• Deal with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
• Administrative work including filing and presenting reports
Qualification Required & Experience
Excellent French and English Proficiency is a MUST
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing. Economics or Social Sciences. A professional qualification and or Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage;
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the retail and wholesale industry
• Work will involve frequent travels so candidate must be ready and able to do so on short notice.
• A good working understanding and previous work experience in Togo, Benin and other Francophone countries in West Africa will be an added advantage
• Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and critically Excel is a required criterion High energy, Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
• Must be Resident in Accra or Tema.
• Age requirement – not more than 35years of age.
• Ability to drive and must hold a valid Driving license
• Knowledge of motorcycle and automobile industry will be an added advantage
Key Skills and Competencies
Strong organizational and planning skills; and experience of project management
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to undertake high-level representation.
• Excellent French and English oral and written communications skills, including public speaking.
• Ability to work under pressure. independently and with limited supervision.
• Time-Oriented. Basic Math Skills
• Consumer Relations, Crisis Management
• Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
How To Apply
CVs should be sent to:
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED