As we grow our team, we are looking for a qualified Finance Reporting Officer to work in our Finance Department as a Full-time Term Employee to ensure timely reporting of business performance and execution of budget and forecast processes.
The successful candidate will be hired as part of the Reporting, Planning & Analysis Management Program and his or her continuous employment at Hubtel will be based on the success of this program.
Success for this program is when we are able to report on business performance on a timely basis. Secondly, the success can be judged by the timely delivery of budgets, forecasts and project financial analysis and reports. Finally, the success of this program will happen when we have effective business analytical data for timely decision making.
- State of the art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
- Medical Insurance ( Including, Dental and Eye Care)
- Submit monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual financial reports in line with deadlines.
- Submit Bank of Ghana Financial Reports in line with deadlines.
- Coordinate budget and forecast processes in line with deadlines.
- Support the CFO and Head of Commercial with financial scenario building for commercial projects using investment appraisal tools.
- Reporting on factors underpinning variances from budgets, forecasts and project deliverables.
- Manage Capex/ projects and keep accurate fixed assets register with the same reflected in Accounting software.
- Analyze pricing and cost mix scenarios for decision making.
- Report on price and volume mix.
- Conduct Ad hoc business analysis to support decision making.
- Submit weekly revenue flash report.
- Liaise between the finance team and the banks on banking activities.
- Will undertake other assignments on a need basis as determined by the CFO.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance and accounting.
- Level 2 of professional accounting course ( ICA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Strong presentation, report writing and analytical skills
- Knowledge in ERP and reporting tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suites and Accounting related software.
- Minimum of Five years experience in Accounting field.
How To Apply – Finance Reporting Officer At Hubtel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED