There is a job vacancy for the position of Finance Officer At BIA Lamplighter College of Education.
BIA Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented, analytical, innovative, visionary and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for the appointment.
Job Summary For Finance Officer At BIA Lamplighter College of Education
The Finance Officer’s position is a top management position heading a major division of the college
Responsibilities and Duties
- Is the Chief Accounting Officer of the college and the Chief Financial Advisor to the Principal
- Has general responsibility for the administration of the financial affairs of the college, that will ensure its financial health and she/he exercises direct superintendence over all accounting officers
- Is responsible for collecting all legitimate revenue due to the college
- Exercises control over expenditure in line with the college’s objectives and budgets
- Prepares the annual budget of the college’s for presentation to the appropriate governing body for approval and implementations
- Is also responsible for ensuring that the financial statements of the college are drawn up in accordance with the law establishing the colleges, the statues, applicable accounting standards and all other regulations approved by the college as well as all other relevant national laws
- Liaises with the appointed external auditors to get the college’s financial statements audited
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must hold a good first degree or comparable qualification plus a professional qualification or a masters degree in Finance would be appropriate.
- She/He must have served as a Deputy Finance Officer in a college of Education or Comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least 4 years
- July 2022 Job Recruitment At La Community Bank Limited
- New Job Opening At Cargill
- Ernest & Young Calls For Job Applications
How to Apply For Finance Officer at BIA Lamplighter College
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email or delivered by hand to the following address to:
BLA Lamplighter College of Education
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED