There is a job vacancy for the position of Finance Assistant At Creative Associates International.
The Finance Assistant will be working under the Finance Manager to help manage project expenditures and accounts. He/she will assist in applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements, and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures. The Finance Assistant will also be responsible for maintaining personnel electronic leave files that inform payroll.
See Also: SHS/Degree Job Opportunities At Remoteli
- Assist the Finance Manager in managing day to day finance operations, including implementing Creative and USAID policies, procedures, and systems, reviewing accounts payable documents for proper accuracy and completeness, and liaising with bank on all banking issues.
- Assist Finance Manager with banking activities and writing of cheques.
- Assist Finance Manager with tracking and reconciling of bank statements to cash book.
- Assist Finance Manager with statutory payments (SSNIT, Tier 2, GRA, etc.).
- Assist Finance Manager in issuing and reconciling advances to staff and consultants.
- Assist Finance Manager to prepare and submit monthly cash requests.
- Scan and upload Finance documents to SharePoint.
- Manage the process of clearing bills, payments, and vouchers; and assist in the transfer of project funds from the regional account to field accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Track and file personnel leave records both manually and electronically and maintain their tracking spreadsheets accurately and verify staff’s monthly timesheets.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a Degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) – Accounting option. A professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Must have at least (2) two years of work experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or finance assistance.
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations and previous experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Excellent Spoken and Written English highly desired.
- Good computer skills in programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working conditions.
- Ability to take initiatives and be a team player.
- Job Posting At Mastercard Foundation
- SHS Job Vacancy At Marriott Hotels
- DreamOval Calls For Job Applications
How To Apply For Finance Assistant At Creative Associates International
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED