Field Agent At Swefta Technologies
Swefta is an On-demand Delivery and Retail Fulfillment company. We utilize Smart technology with our fleet of riders to deliver World Class on-demand delivery.
inDriver is an international ride-hailing service headquartered in California. inDriver database exceeds 35M users in more than 300 cities in 34 countries. inDriver is one of the top 10 ride hailing and taxi apps worldwide by downloads.It is one of the fastest growing international passenger transport service operating on the Real-Time Deals model. In inDriver app all conditions of the trip are determined as a result of an agreement between passengers and drivers. inDriver works both in small towns with a population of 10 thousand inhabitants, often with the weak Internet and without maps of the settlement, and in the largest cities with the highest level of competition, successfully adapting to the needs of the residents of any settlement. The p2p business model of the service today meets the needs of people who are trying to get away from the dictates of price corporations while using the
We are looking for responsible and active candidates for ‘Field agent‘ position.
Your objective is to get drivers, sign up and train them to use our app.
- Weekly payment
- Commission per each driver up to US $6
- Initial training will be provided;
- Candidate must be sociable, responsible and committed
- Applicant must have strong verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- Must be proficient in the English language (required)
- Must have attained between the age 19 to 29 years
- Must own a smartphone
Job Type: Project work (1 year and more)
Earning potential is unlimited! Hurry, the number of vacancies are limited!
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED