Fed Africa Calls For Job Applications. Fed Africa, a subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East.
Fed Africa’s effectiveness relies on the combined assets of our market experience, our specific methodology in international recruitment, and the close involvement of our consultants alongside our clients.
Our geographic specialization and the networks we have developed are undeniable assets to take precise, responsive actions. Our objective is to find candidates fitted for the local environment with an international mindset.
Fed Africa Calls For Job Applications
POSITION: Regional Sales Engineer
About the job
Executive Search Company specialized in the recruitment of top and middle management profiles, FED Africa is operating in partnership with international and local groups in order to develop their businesses in Africa.
We are looking for one of our clients, an international group operating in the industrial sector, a Regional Sales Engineer based in Accra, GhanaJob description: As a person, you have excellent business acumen. You are driven for results and you show commercial aggressiveness. Furthermore, you know how to interact with other cultures and are easy to adapt to a new environment.
Ideally, you can do business in both English and French languages.
You will report to the Sales Manager West Africa and will be responsible for the following tasks
Within the Africa Division, your mission will be to develop sales of Services for the Energy sector and water market.
- Within the team, you will contribute to the definition of the local strategy for Service BU and the resulting action plans.
- In your sector, you will define and implement a profitable growth strategy while integrating the digital sales dimension.
- You ensure profitable growth in your sector, through multi-channel sales and by ensuring a presence with our key customers.
- You secure the order intake in partnership with the Inside sales team.
- You are proactive in capturing new customers and expanding our market share in your sector.
- With an engineering background, ideally, in the energy sector, you have at least 5 years of successful experience in the B to B services Sales and/or spare parts in the field (ideally in the Oil & Gas sector).
- You have skills in thermic and/or fluid mechanics.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and know-how to create a strong impact with your customers.
- You are curious and you make customer satisfaction a priority. You are dynamic, pugnacious, and enjoy learning.
LOCATION: You are based in Accra
This job requires intensive traveling in the region and some trips to the sales company head office in Europe.
HOW TO APPLY – Fed Africa Calls For Job Applications
CLOSING DATE: February 25, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED