Fan Milk PLC Accepts Job Applications. Fan Milk PLC is looking for an agile and result-oriented salesperson to join the team as a Channel Development Manager. In this role, you will report directly to the Customer Marketing Manager where you will lead innovation commercialization by developing robust seeding plans (including promos), merchandising, and visibility support.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
What will your role be?
You will be responsible for the implementation of Channel Plans aligned to Brand/Category strategies across Trade channels to drive long-term channel growth.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Translate Channel strategy into tailored winning Channel plans
- Lead implementation of Channel Plans, track progress, and course-correct if required.
- Implement Picture of success (PICOS) execution standards per channel guidelines.
- Lead implementation of Promos and drive delivery of Promo KPIs
- Lead Promo tracking and reporting and recommend interventions to course-correct if needed.
- Support business decision-making with trade and category insights – from analysis of reports (Power BI, external, etc.), trade visits, competitor data, etc.
- Strong commercial background (Sales and or Marketing). Minimum 3 years experience in Trade/Channel Marketing
- Very good interpersonal skills, along with oral and written communication.
- Good creativity, analytical, numerical, and Presentation skills & argumentative approach.
- Decision making & able to react fast to changing environments.
- Broad understanding of Sales & Marketing
- Customer/consumer shopper techniques
- Understands data/analytics and how to leverage within a CRM strategy.
HOW TO APPLY (Fan Milk PLC Accepts Job Applications)
CLOSING DATE: January 12, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED