A Facilities Technical Services Team Leader is needed at First National Bank.
To manage a team of technical maintenance specialists in executing day to day operations and activities for allocated facilities portfolio in the achievement of set targets for building performance in terms of utilities and sustainability and resolution of technical building issues
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Qualification – Air conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic Trade Test Diploma OR Electrical Trade Test Diploma OR N6 National Certificate
- Preferred Qualification – GMR 27 Certification
- Experience – 1 to 3 years experience in building technical services
- Additional Knowledge – Knowledge Required: Occupational Health and Safety Act
- The interface between financial, technical, contractor/supplier, and occupational requirements
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: December 25, 2021
We are a leading sub-Saharan African Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) with an extensive deal footprint across multiple sectors, industries and geographies. Our deals range from the funding of key infrastructure and resource finance projects to mergers and acquisitions, ITC projects, mining, oil and gas, retail, telecoms and renewable energy developments.
We offer the full spectrum of advisory, funding, trading, cash management, markets solutions, transactional and corporate banking and principal investing banking solutions across multiple industry sectors and jurisdictions. Our tailor-made funding solutions are guided by rich sector insights and analytics, delivered through world-class technology.
With a considerable underwriting capacity due to our ability to trade off the balance sheet of the FirstRand Group, we are able to partner with our clients to offer the full range of CIB services.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED