EZPAY Ghana Available Vacancies in 2021 for interested Persons.
The Product Manager will have responsibility for the Travel Card and related services and products development including marketing, partner onboarding, product enhancement, and performance (functional and financial) for EZPAY Ghana Limited.
This role is a business and product development role with a special focus on the travel card. The staff will be expected to exhibit deep knowledge and contacts within the card and digital payment space in Ghana and staff must ensure the success of all initiatives related to the travel card project at all times.
- Serve as in-house product partner for travel cards and any other assigned products.
- Assist in designing, development, and implementation of product delivery and operational processes relating to travel Card Business and partnership.
- Support the improvement of the operation efficiency and management of the operational risks involved in travel cards and any other assigned products.
- Conduct the industry and market survey and intelligence with a view of growing and enhancing the travel card and another assigned product.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements and financials.
- Report business and operational activities to supervise officers as may be expedient.
- Prepare a draft of annual product management plans and budgets for travel cards and any other assigned products for executive consideration.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Facilitate product communications by defining product marketing objectives.
- Achieve product revenue and user target by working with the Project Manager to develop product engagement and marketing strategies.
- Bring new product features through innovation and by constantly analyzing trends, user requirements, and product development programs.
- Facilitate and ensure continuous and regular internal and external training of users, partners, and staff on all features, processes, and capacities of all assigned products.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties may be assigned by management.
- He must live the Company’s Core Principles and work proactively in a customer-related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practices.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues and external stakeholders to promote the Company’s overall business objectives.
- To ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a minimum of 7 years experience in business development, role in technology, payment, or financial service sector.
- Must have proven experience in managing a business development role in the payment, card, technology, or financial institutions or similar environment.
- Expertise in IT will be an added advantage.
- Expertise working with card or payment companies with a great understanding of the cards and payment landscape, trends, and players will be added advantage.
- Experience in onboarding and marketing of partners for loyalty, billers, concierge service, and other business interest areas.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
EZPAY Ghana Available Vacancies 2021 Details
- JOB TITLE: Product Manager
- REPORTING TO: Project Manager
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
- JOB LOCATION: Accra
A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Marketing, Project Management, IT, or any related field will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY For EZPAY GHANA AVAILABLE VACANCIES 2021
Email Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
NB: Indicate the position you are applying for at the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 24th December 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED