Exciting Job Vacancy At AsanSka University College. AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a Private University located at Oyibi, Accra, accredited by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission and affiliated with the University of Education, Winneba. We are a practice-based institution, offering Programmes in Jewellery Design Technology, Digital Media and Communication Design at the Degree, Diploma and Certificate levels.
We are currently processing accreditations for two other Programmes namely Fashion Design and Product Design and Entrepreneurship.
AsanSka University College are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Assistant Librarian to join our team. As a Senior Assistant Librarian, you will perform a range of duties such as assisting students to locate reading materials, cataloguing library resources and maintaining library records.
For this position, you will have to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills, as a great part of your job will involve interacting with students. The ideal candidate should also possess in-depth knowledge of library database systems, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Assist students and senior members to locate reference and reading materials.
- Collect and catalogue library resources including books, films and publications.
- Maintain library records and ensure they are updated.
- Perform regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
- Educate students and other users on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Clarify the use of library facilities and provide information about library policies.
- Make sure the library meets the needs of precise groups of users including disabled students and senior members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent qualification in the same field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a library.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of library databases.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY (Exciting Job Vacancy At AsanSka University College)
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, 21st January, 2022.
Please note ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED