There is an Exciting Job Vacancy At Asa Nwura. We are hiring a Field Coordinator.
We are currently seeking a passion-driven and focus-oriented Field Coordinator to join our team to support the growth of our activities in Takoradi.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the growth of recycling program in Takoradi, while also maintaining relationships with key formal and informal stakeholders.
The main roles and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator are as follows;
- Identify partners and avenue for the organization to collect more plastic waste at various locations.
- Develop, maintain and improve mutual and beneficial relationships with key stakeholders; this includes maintaining close relationship with relevant stakeholders, constant interaction with the Assembly through the official points of contact, interacting with partners to ensure increased collection of plastic waste
- Be responsible for monitoring and supervision of activities implemented in the project’s sites including the project assets (equipment, etc.), workers as well as keeping records of activities, and updating the project manager weekly.
- Develop collection routes and support supervision of tricycle riders.
- Serve as a representative for the organization at meetings and forums relating to the project and ensures the mission and vision of the organization are consistently presented in a positive way to stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS ANS EXPERIENCE
The candidate is required to have the following skills and experience;
- A minimum qualification of HND/Degree in any relevant field.
- Candidate with adequate experience
in Waste Management, Purchasing and Supply or Circular Economy equally qualify.
- Results-driven and focused
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Possess a high level of organization and willingness to learn
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven history of leading recycling and waste management projects would be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in in the Exciting Job Vacancy At Asa Nwura, please send a cover letter and CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FCRole (Takoradi)” as the subject line of your e-mail.
Closing Date: 30th December, 2021.
- Since the project is based in Takoradi high preference will be given to individuals who have lived in Takoradi for quite a number of years. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Due to the large number of applicants and the time limitations of this recruitment process, only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for an interview. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted two weeks after the deadline.
We are a Circular Economy-driven company, leveraging localized approaches and adaptive digital technologies to address the challenge with waste pollution and its associated climate destabilization while promoting economic inclusion through ethical waste recovery. Our Plastic Recovery Project is being implemented in the Coastal areas of Ghana identifying all high-plastic generation sources for recovery and recycling in a more inclusive manner that creates a simultaneous social, economic and environmental benefits.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED