There is an exciting job offer at MTN Ghana. The company is hiring a Personal Assistant.
Provide administrative, secretarial and personal assistance to the Chief Corporate Services Officer and to provide clerical and routine support to Corporate Services
Job Role At MTN Ghana:
- Responsible for scheduling meetings/appointments (Direct report, Corporate Services divisional monthly meeting and other meetings)
- Book meetings in the CCSO’s calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting, send meeting request and reminders to stakeholders.
- Coordinate, obtain input, draw up and distribute agendas and record minutes.
- Answer calls and handle queries professionally. Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the CCSO and the departmental heads in the division
- Provide travel support to the CCSO: Arrange travel and accommodation when necessary. Liaise with the travel controller and make travel and hotel reservation for CS members
- Management of CCSO’s and First Reports Leave Schedule
- Coordinate divisional incentives, send emails to divisional champions on monthly winners for reporting purposes.
- Make arrangements for CS divisional sessions in consultation with the relevant stakeholders.
- File documents accurately for easy retrieval.
- Prepare monthly report.
- Track IOU and Petty cash issued on a monthly basis and track expenses
- Co-ordinate ad-hoc office projects as necessary and maintain records for staff
- Receive visitors and attend to them in a polite and professional manner and follow-up on their logistics requirements.
- Professionally provide feedback to internal and external customers.
- Follow up with HR on CCSO’s recruitments and provide office orientation for new employees
- Management of office stationery.
- Support with the execution of Corporate Services projects.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high value)
- Diverse cultural environment
- Extended workforce management
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required:
- Strategic Planning & Thinking
- Aware of the organization’s business plan, immediate environment and the possible impact of events and activities on the organization; understand current role in relation to executing the business plan.
- Ensures team objectives are consistent with strategic plan
- Critical Thinking
- Generates simple ideas
- Solutions are limited in scope
- Analytical Thinking
- Undertakes a process of information and data collection and analysis for integration purposes.
- Identifies and makes sets of information and determines their relationships.
- Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
- Recognizes when advice or assistance is required in making decisions on non- routine issues and looks to others to provide support
- Distinguishes between critical and irrelevant pieces of information. Gathers input and information from a variety of sources to reach a conclusion
- Integrated Analytics
- Is familiar with the organization’s various sources of business, customer, and market information, both behavioral and technical data
- Understands the range of metrics used to measure value and effectiveness and can use analytics to review the business impact of key activities
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in in a related field
- 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent typing skills and computer literate
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good reporting and Business writing skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Good telephone manners
- Skills in the operation of a variety of office machines
- Job Vacancy At Yara International
- Job Open At Barry Callebaut
- Job Enlistment At Peki College of Education
- Job Update At MMC Property Management Limited
How To Apply For The Exciting Job Offer At MTN Ghana
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy reference number ADTRACK CSPA001 as the email subject. Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21st October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED