There is an Exciting Career Opportunity At World Health Organization (WHO). The Organization seeks to employ a Programme Assistant.
Objective Of The Programme
The country team is responsible for promoting technical cooperation, stimulating interest andcoordinating assistance for health development based on global and regional strategies and WHO guidelines. It is also responsible for contributing to the collection, analysis and dissemination of health information.
Recommended: SHS Job Opportunities At United Nations
- nitiate correspondence projects on the orientation of Program Managers; finalize them in accordance with WHO and departmental styles and check language, grammar and accuracy before submission or approval and signature;
- Organize the administrative preparation of internal and external meetings, including the preparation of business plans in GSM / Oracle, letters of invitation, cost estimates and travel requests; assist in the preparation of documents; sending materials and liaising with participants and others involved
- Analyze correspondence and requests received, highlight incoming documents and attach background information and identify areas requiring action by Program Managers, drawing attention to important issues. Schedule meetings of Program Administrators, according to schedules and needs; take minutes of meetings and follow up on issues requiring action to ensure prompt response to WHO requests
- Obtain information documents for meetings, seminars, workshops, etc. which Program Administrators take part in, verify their availability and ensure that they have the appropriate information files and documents
- Ensure that technical reports and documents conform to WHO standards, rules, practices, procedures and editing style and correct them as necessary prior to submission to the Representative’s signature
- Use appropriate monitoringtools, monitor and ensure deadlines and deadlines are met, and correspondence and requests are analyzed and processed as soon as possible
- Use GSM to prepare requests for official travel by Program Administrators. Make airline and hotel reservations, prepare travelrecords and handle other related matters uponrequest;8. Perform other related duties as required or directed, including support to the Administration and the Representative’s Office.
- Essential: Completion of secondary school followed by administrative training.
- Desirable: Diploma in Secretarial science or management or Administration from recognized university/college.
- Essential: A minimum of five (5) years of experience program and administrative support positions in a recognized public or private institution.
- Desirable: Experience in administrative support positions within WHO or another UN agency is an asset. Experience in Oracle-based systems or another ERP-like system is an asset.
The incumbent will demonstrate mastery; actualize his/or her knowledge in the use of modern office technology through internal courses, on the job or self-training. He / she keeps abreast of changes in procedures and practices, rules andregulations, organizational structure, in Country Office, organic group and WHO, to be able to brief and explain procedures to other members Staff.
Use of Language Skills
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
- Desirable: Intermediate knowledge of French.
The above position includes an annual net base salary starting at GHS 103,595 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
- Epiroc Advertises New Job Opportunity
- City Escape Hotels Invites Job Applications
- Small countries like Ghana and others are admitting our students – Prof. Emmanuel Osodeke
How To Apply For Exciting Career Opportunity At World Health Organization
Closing Date: 9th September 2022, 9:59:00 PM
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED