There are Exciting Career Opportunities At GB Foods Africa. Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods Africa, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
GBfoods Africa is looking for qualified persons to fill in the following positions
- Assesses labor requirements and communicates requests for action.
- Allocates labor and monitors the production processes to ensure targets are achieved.
- Facilitates effective team dynamics and coordinates all activities (e.g., utilities, maintenance) in shift
- Management/Tracking of maintenance work orders to completion and coordination of backlog work.
- Support response to breakdown of machinery and corrective maintenance work and assisting with obtaining required resources.
- Take responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others including your own fitness for work (e.g. under the influence of drugs, alcohol and/or fatigue).
- Closing filled cans by feeding and tending automatic double seaming machine.
- Independently run multiple lines including setting up and managing changeovers.
- Maintain logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the Exciting Career Opportunities At GB Foods Africa, kindly ensure to click on any of the positions you prefer to read more and apply.
Closing Date : Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED