Events & Sponsorship Manager at Vodafone December 2021.
You will have the skills to lead, coach and motivate a network of stakeholders across the business and external, as well as the background to make bold, strong, customer-centric decisions based on a combination of data, insight, experience and creativity. With real passion and understanding for why people love and associate with brands, you will successfully spot new opportunities to grow our brand and draw on strong communication skills to influence key stakeholder groups.
Part of your core focus will be on co-ordination and project management of launches or campaigns and making sure other teams are delivering what they need to through the project life cycle i.e. from inception, launch to completion within the Brand & Marcomms team.
- Own end-to-end projects, unless otherwise required, including but not limited to brief, strategy, activation, supplier management and delivery
- Liaise with stakeholders to find out their exact event requirements
- Manage all projects from initiation to completion
- Ensure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are strictly adhered to
- Produce or ensure delivery of post-project evaluations to inform future projects
- Manage and coordinate suppliers/agencies and all event logistics
- Responsible for providing technical and administrative support for sponsorships, as well as working with other internal stakeholders to manage evaluations, contracts, renewals, and negotiations
- Ensure that event sponsorship products are consistent with our corporate and brand partnership guidelines, and maximise opportunities for cross selling of sponsorship and partnership objectives
- Identifying and developing sponsor marketing / promotional opportunities through research, creative thinking and industry-standard campaigns
- Understand and develop the measurements of success e.g. ensure all sponsorships are maximised to their full potential, achieving commercial and brand KPI’s
- Work with internal communications and internal stakeholders to ensure our own people are excited about sponsorship opportunities and understand the importance of sponsorship in our overall brand strategy
- Coordinating marketing campaign plans against the roadmap with partners and sponsors, ensuring that both internal and external stakeholders are aligned
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in brand, marketing, advertising or related field
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification is a plus
- Experience of agency management
How To Apply for the Events & Sponsorship Manager at Vodafone December 2021
Closing Date : 27th Dec. 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED