There is a job vacancy for the position of English Teacher At ICS Ghana.
The Position (English Teacher At ICS Ghana)
They are looking for a well-trained, experienced, dynamic, learning–focused English teacher to inspire our continued drive for the highest quality of student learning.
Candidates will assume responsibility for the academic success of the school by overseeing curriculum implementation, and ensuring a robust school culture.
Reporting to: Head of School
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assume personal responsibility for the academic progress of all students.
- Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum using technological tools
- Document all lesson plans, assignments, rubrics, and other instructional materials and methods.
- Use consistent school-wide practices and individualized methods to engage students in the classroom.
- Classroom Management
- Create, monitor, and sustain a disciplined and joyous school culture of high academic and behavioral standards.
- Provide structure in the classroom by developing and reinforcing school-wide rules and expectations.
- Ensure smooth operation of all classroom instructional functions without excuses or exceptions.
- Data Analysis
- Develop and use a variety of assessment tools to refine curricula and instructional practice.
- Evaluate academic achievement through detailed data analysis of student performance.
- Student Support and School Culture
- Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with students, families, and colleagues.
- Develop and maintain positive, strong classroom culture.
Recommended Job Vacancies:
- Mass Job Recruitment At Ministry of Local Government Decentralisation and Rural Development
- New Job Opportunities At Legal Aid Commission
- Exciting Career Opportunities At Ghana Atomic Energy Commission
How To Apply For English Teacher At ICS Ghana
You can also submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 8th August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED