Employment Opportunity at JUDY, September 2021.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
The Senior Frontend Engineer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs. We’re a close-knit team of people who really enjoy working together.
- Profound experience with frontend frameworks, preferably Angular.
- Understand and use you’ve used Node.js in production environment.
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS and how to implement designs.
- Successfully implemented web applications which make heavy use of Typescript.
Plus (but not required):
- You have previous work experience as a Python Developer.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django/Flask).
- Have hands-on experience using Cloud providers: Heroku/AWS/Google Cloud.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Transportation costs are covered.
- Lunch covered.
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team.
- Be an early employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company.
- You apply.
- Screening interview (15/30 mins)
- We give you a take home assignment (as this a senior role, we expect clean, well documented and tested code).
- We have a technical interview (30/60 mins).
- We like you + your work = we make an offer.
CLOSING DATE : 29th September, 2021
JUDY is a legal research platform for lawyers in Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya. We digitize case law and legislation and put on a single platform enabling lawyers to carry out legal research easily and conveniently from anywhere.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED