Employment Opportunity at Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS). The Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) is a public management institute, established under Act 647 of 2003. It is mandated to organize the training of: both staff and members of the regional coordinating councils, district assemblies and other lower local government units to enhance the managerial, administrative, financial and operational efficiency of organs and units of local government.
Employment Opportunity at Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS)
The Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) invites applications from qualified persons for employment as Accounting Assistant
- Applicant must hold a good first degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Membership to a Professional Body (ACCA/ICA) is an added advantage. Applicant must also be Computer Literate and must have completed his/her national service.
Accounting Assistant: Responsible for assisting the Accountant of Tamale Campus to implement approved policies for management of the funds and loan facilities of the Campus, preparation of the Campus’ annual budget estimates and statement of assets and liabilities, as well as keeping books of account and proper records on the financial affairs
of Accra Campus.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- Successful candidates shall be appointed into full-time position after probation.
- Duty posts is the Tamale Campus.
- Remuneration is attractive
How to apply for the Employment Opportunity at Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS)
Qualified applicants should submit application letters indicating how his/her qualification(s) and experience match the requirement of the selected position together with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with full contact information of two (2) referees;
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and other relevant supporting documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews.
Deadline for submission of Applications:
The closing date for the submission of applications is 30th January, 2022.
All applications should be addressed to:
Institute of Local Government Studies
P.O. Box LG 549,
Attn: The HR Manager
Delivery may be by courier or personal delivery at the Accra Campus, Ogbojo-Accra.
Electronic (soft copy) version should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED