About us (First National Bank)
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
To provide strategic partnership to Line Management by assessing business realities, offering solutions and advising on people investments that deliver performance through an integrated Human Resources solution and generalist service (reward, performance, recruitment Industrial Relations, Organisational Design, etc.)
- Ensure that organograms are updated and aligned with the staff assessments
- Provide professional advice to Line Management with regards to changes in organizational design
- Ensure each position has a signed-off and updated role profile
- Provides accurate advice / guidance on Human Resources related practices, policies and procedures and ensuring adherence to the policies and procedures
- Partner with line management to create an agile, flexible, responsive and transformed organization
- Ensures that the on-boarding programme is well structured to ensure the on boarding of new employees into their role
- Administers a variety of test batteries including those for interest, personality, achievement and aptitude
- Ensures test administered complies with professional standards
- Ensures effective administration of recruitment
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Human Resources degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience – 5 to 8 years relevant corporate Human Resources experience
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Method Of Application
Closing Date : 13th Sept. 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED