ECOM WAF University Invites Job Applications. Instructional Designer and LMS Administrator is needed for employment.
We are seeking to recruit a bilingual (English and French), tech-savvy, creative professional with a background in instructional design and strong content authoring skill sets. S/he should have experience designing learning content for adult audiences and also have the technical know-how to convert and upload content for LMS, using a range of content creation software.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, IT, systems management, business, or related field required, or equivalent work or educational experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in instructional design including development of online/ blended course content
- Good knowledge of design principles, patterns, and latest design trends with a strong eye for web typography, colour and layout
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (ideally SAP Success Factors)
- Working knowledge of eLearning standards including SCORM, AICC, and xAPI
- Proficiency in the use of the following authoring software: Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Enable Now, Elucidate, Camtasia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Location: Kumasi/ Accra/ Abidjan
HOW TO APPLY (ECOM WAF University Invites Job Applications)
Application Closing Date: 24th January, 2022
For more information about the job,CLICK HERE
At ECOM Cocoa we are continually expanding our global footprint to provide superior service and quality cocoa products to meet the needs of our clients worldwide. Our operations, which are involved in the trading, processing, shipping, and delivery of cocoa products, as well as the financing of local farmers, participate at all levels of the industry.
ECOM Cocoa’s global presence allows for total involvement throughout the trade. Whether it is financing the local cocoa farmers, trading commodities, or processing and shipping a variety of beans, ECOM Cocoa is committed to delivering quality cocoa products, with excellent service, to meet the needs of each of our clients worldwide.
In the mid-1980’s, the cocoa department initiated its operations at ECOM. Cocoa trading offices initially opened in the United States and Brazil and underwent rapid expansions due in part to the support, infrastructure, and experience of ECOM’s coffee and cotton departments. ECOM Cocoa opened additional offices in Europe, North America, and Africa in the 1990s.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED