Driver Needed At GIZ Ghana.
- The Governance for Inclusive Development Program is supporting the Government of Ghana in Domestic Revenue Mobilization, Public Financial Management and Accountability.
- The Project contributes to the development of Governance by improving transparency, internal accountability, participation and public service delivery.
Scope of the Role (Driver at GIZ Ghana)
- As a driver, you will be responsible for safely performing all official travel using official vehicles and regularly servicing and taking good care of official vehicles.
- Provides passenger transport and run errands in an official car for office, project or programme staff,
official visitors and guests.
- Helps with transporting goods.
- Completes the vehicle and maintenance log correctly and conscientiously in accordance with
- Ensures the interior and exterior of the vehicles) is always clean.
- Reports need for service and carries out minor repairs.
- Reports all involvement of the project or office vehicle in accidents, including minor accidents, damage, loss or theft of vehicle fittings.
- Assists other colleagues as needed in the project, programme or office if there is no travel or chauffeur
service pending, carries out other office work on request
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Secondary school education
- Holds a valid driver’s licence D.
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience as a driver with references 2-3 years’ professional experience in comparative role
- No major accidents in the past 3 years
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Familiarity with Ghana and the districts and regional capitals
- Appropriate appearance and attire (possibly uniform, friendly manner with all passengers)
- Always ensures unrestricted availability of vehicles and reports restrictions immediately.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed -corresponding measures are agreed with management
How To Apply – Driver Needed At GIZ Ghana
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org under the Job Code 2022/GovID/07/01.
Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 28 July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED