Dorklins Ventures Calls For Job Applications for suitably qualified candidates for the position of Marketing Salesman, Coordinator/Manager (JobID:SADO 01-12.2021).
Kindly carefully read the requirements below before you apply.
The Marketing Salesman, Coordinator/Manager will report to the CEO Dorklins Ventures. Kindly note that the assignment period starts on 02/0112022. This is a full time employment.
- Sales and Marketing
- The Marketing Salesman, Coordinator/Manager will report to the CEO and or the Main Administrator and is responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy of the Dorklins Ventures. This position plans and executes promotional activities related to all marketing programs. The Marketing & Sales Coordinator works directly with marketing foot soldiers and other marketing staff to vigorously promote and market the SADO products in schools, Universities- other institutions and to society at large
- Implements strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Contributes to the development and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Assists with the development and management of the marketing budget.
- Plans and executes promotional activities in schools, Universities (when necessary, including print, electronic media, tradeshow, and direct mail).
- Coordinates the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support marketing and sales programs.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Establishes and ensures consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, websites, and events.
- Responsible for developing and delivering effective internal and external communication tools.
- Assists with communication to customers and internal communication to other staff.
- Prepares draft reports, background documentation, and research. Administration
- Plans, promotes, and executes sales meetings.
- Sales, Marketing, Service and management of the Marketing department
- Prepares travel schedules, books travel arrangements, and makes reservations for sales related travel of SADO foot-soJdjers.
- Assists with the development and preparation of presentations necessary to win new customers
- Develops and maintains monthly sales reports and other reports as required.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a Diploma in Marketing (or similar fields) is required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in similar domain is required.
- Experience coordinating projects, developing project plans and completing projects on time and on budget.
- Good networks with schools, Universities and other institutions would be an asset.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential
- Ability to work independently is imperative.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications. Experience with graphic design programs and Salesforce would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player and capable of thinking outside the box.
- Detail oriented and able to accurately proofread marketing materials.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Ability to make sound, timely, and accurate judgment while supporting reasoning for decisions
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Professional, responsive, and a positive work attitude.
- Resourceful, flexible, and well organized.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Strong verbal skills and the ability to communicate professionally.
Location: Koforidua, Eastern Region
HOW TO APPLY – Dorklins Ventures Calls For Job Applications
Closing Date: 15th December, 2021.
Interview Date: Friday, 17th December, 2021.
Tel. 024 978 7548 — (Please, do not call indiscriminately, we prefer Emails — Call only in pressing cases).
Note: Only short-listed applicants would be contacted.
DORKLINS VENTURES is an officially
registered company in Ghana- We specialize in the invention and production of diverse disinfectants including W.C Cleaner, Hand Sanitizers etc. From the 2nd of January 2022, we are entering into a full-scale marketing campaign of one of our most promising products wholly certified by the FDA and the Ghana Standard Authority. We are looking for a motivated and tested marketer with 3 to 5 years experience in similar domain to occupy the marketing position in our company.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED