DNV Maritime is an independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise, we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance the safety, quality, energy efficiency, and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that addresses strategic, operational, or regulatory challenges.
DNV Maritime Job Employment 2022
About the job
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV Maritime is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Ghana. This is a “Temporary” contract for 6 months in Ghana effective March-Aug 22.
- Issue Receipts Reports;
- Invoicing and Billing / Customer Service;
- Provide administrative support to business support areas (Finance, Commercial, Operational)
- Serve as internal and external focal point for customers by providing and receiving information
- Prepare reports and control sheets Check / Issue Receipts and Invoices Demand management related to billing area
- Analyze / Manage accounts receivable demand
- Support to the administrative and controllership team in daily/operational tasks
- Contribute to the proper service to internal customers by providing documents, information, and technical solutions to problems.
- Assist in the elaboration of controls and closing of information for compilation of indicators and monitoring of results, following the analysis of received data, verifying changes, and producing reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree or greater preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience
- High level of proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to perform consistent work on computers
- Team player and able to work independently, self-motivated, dynamic and customer service orientated
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- Excellent customer service/phone presence
- Must have the ability to learn and proficiently perform computer applications
- Display initiative and ownership
- Ability to think critically about the task at hand and make suggestions for improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with diverse people – clients and co-workers
HOW TO APPLY (DNV Maritime Job Employment 2022)
CLOSING DATE: January 28, 2022
DNV Maritime Job Employment 2022
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED