There is a job vacancy for the position of Director for Administration and Finance at FHI360.
- Manage the day-to-day administration, accounting and finance function for the project, including supervision of a Finance Officer, Grants Officer and Procurement and HR Officer.
- Review and analyze monthly financial reports, including production lines, budget vs. actual reports, forecasts and accruals, in coordination with the head office.
- Maintain FHI 360 accounting systems up to date, providing technical support and resolving system related issues.
Recommended: Massive Job Postings At Anglogold Ashanti
- Ensure financial reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Ensure compliance with USAID, FHI 360 and host country policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper segregation of duties between different financial tasks and functions.
- Design and review procedures to comply with and maintain the organization’s tax exempt status.
- Collect and present financial data for annual budget planning, reporting and analysis.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests.
- Develop capacity and train staff and partners on financial policies and procedures, GAAP practices, and U.S. Government rules and regulations.
- Participate in the most critical and confidential aspects of financial analysis.
- With COP oversight, manage and guide the day-to-day activities of the project, with emphasis on subcontract management, facilities and general administrative operations of the program.
- Ensure that all operations, administrative and contractual activities and expenditures are consistent with the project work plan and budget and with FHI 360 and USAID rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and established procedures.
- Develop and ensure compliance with safety protocols.
- Oversee administrative activities related to fiscal management, human resources, logistics and other administrative activities.
- Oversee grants management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in accounting, finance, public administration, business administration or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working with international organizations managing programs of similar complexity.
- Advanced knowledge of donor rules and regulations, such as the U.S. government, including USAID.
- Experience using accounting software.
- Strong demonstrated management, interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills, as well as the ability to work closely in teams and network with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Job Update At MMC Property Management Limited
- NSMQ 2022 Semifinal Contests
- October 2022 Job Posting At Prudential Bank Ghana
How To Apply For Director for Administration and Finance At FHI360
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED