A Digital Content Officer is needed at CDD-Ghana. The position holder will be required to perform the below listed duties:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with Organizational goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g., social media posts, website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Maintain a strong online Organizational voice through social media
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase the Organization’s presence
- Monitor Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work with staff to accurately identify and share notable events and accomplishments
- Assist with monitoring overall media coverage of the Center to ensure accurate representation and information
- Assist with media previews ahead of significant projects and events
- Become an advocate for the Center in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions as appropriate
- Educate our diverse audience about the mission, vision, projects, and activities
- Produce professional live events on social media
- Generate social media engagement to stretch the marketing budget
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Public Relations, Marketing or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
- Two years of experience in a social media position
- Familiarity with media monitoring software such as Meltwater
- Demonstrable experience managing social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Ability to develop sharp and compelling copy across channels
- Up-to-date on communications and digital industry standards and trends.
- Ability to use social listening, measurement, and insights tools.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
- Able to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place, and sequence of operations or actions required
- Must be interested in governance and democracy related issues
- Knowledge of statistics data aggregation and metrics
- Must be an independently self-motivated and team player
- Must have the ability to take constructive criticism and maintain a professional attitude.
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and be willing to be on-call and work unusual times of day (early morning, after hours, holidays, weekends) will be required.
How to Apply for Digital Content Officer at CDD-Ghana
It is important to indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
Please note that, only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED