A Deputy Chief of Party – Operations & Administration is needed at Crown Agents.
The Deputy Chief of Party – Operations & Administration (DCOP) works in tandem with the Chief of Party (COP) to provide technical and administrative leadership in the implementation of project activities, to provide financial and quality control for the program’s technical outputs, and to support the COP in representing the program on high-level District, Region and national level working groups, in donor and Ministry meetings (at the national and sub-national levels), and in other fora where the program’s goals, aims, and investments must be explained.
See Also: Unilever Ghana Job Recruitment Notice
Qualification, Skills And Experience
The candidate for the position of Deputy Chief of Party – Operations & Administration at Crown Agents shall have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- A Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in economics, public financial management, development studies, public administration or a related field from an accredited university.
Skills And Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience in public financial management, implementing internationally funded development programs, or other relevant technical area;
- At least 6 years in a senior management or leadership position;
- At least 5 years of experience working on USAID-funded projects and strong knowledge of USAID rules and regulations;
- At least 4 years of experience in the governance sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in Ghana;
- Experience leading policy dialogue, strategic planning and implementation efforts;
- Strong management skills, leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills, and written and oral presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to organize program work teams, to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, and to liaise as needed with USAID and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth implementation of the project;
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and operations management of programs that are of a similar scope, size, and complexity to this activity;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of capacity development and professional development is preferred; and
- Prior work experience in Ghana preferred.
- Fluency in English is required, and fluency in a local language is preferred
- AgroCenta Technologies Invites Job Applications
- August 2022 Job Recruitment At Kinapharma Limited
- Job Alert At US Pharmacopeial Convention
How To Apply For Deputy Chief of Party – Operations & Administration
Closing Date: 18th August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED